You Can Make Your Payment Online
We offer an easy online payment option. Just click on the Pay My Bill link at the top of the page.
With or without insurance, you can easily obtain the dental care you need today! Finances should not have to come between you and your dental health. However, we understand that even if you have dental insurance, some treatments can result in out-of-pocket dental expenses. Dental treatment can be even more difficult for patients who lack dental insurance. That is why we offer a variety of payment and financing options. As a courtesy, we file dental claims for our patients who have dental insurance, and we even have financial options for those who do not have insurance.
Personal Care Dentistry proudly accepts most plans offered by the following dental insurance providers:
Cigna – Aetna – GEHAHealth partners – MetLife – Delta Dental – Premier Dental – Concordia – DenteMax – Humana – Guardian – Ameritas – BCBS of Minnesota – Principle – UHC – United Health Care
NOTE: This is only a partial list, please call us for specific information about your plan.
We accept most major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Easy Financing Options
We also are pleased to offer financing opportunities through the health services credit cards CareCredit and Chase Bank Healthcare Finance.
CareCredit is a personal line of credit that can be used for various healthcare treatments and procedures- not just dentistry. CareCredit offers no-interest financing to qualified applicants, and payment plans with low, fixed interest rates. Call us or visit the CareCredit website to learn more.
CareCredit Offers Two Types of Payment Plans: 6 to 12 Month No Interest Payment Plans
- Pay for treatment over 6 or 12 Months with No Interest*.
- As long as you pay the low minimum monthly payment each month when due, and the balance in full by the end of the 6 or 12 month term, no interest will be charged on your purchase.
24, 36, 48, or 60 Month Low Interest Payment Plans (14.90% APR)
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments with the 24, 36, 48, or 60 month plans.
- The 14.90% annual percentage rate is lower than average credit cards and makes convenient, fixed, low minimum monthly payments possible.
- For amounts of $1,000 or more on 24, 36 and 48 months, and for $2,500 or more on 60 months.
These credit providers also allow friends or relatives to co-sign for patients, in the event a co-signer is required for approval.
Credit applications for either of these health services credit options are quick and easy to complete. Simply fill out the application and we will call it in for you.
* Call us at (651) 615-0777 or visit the CareCredit website for complete offer details.